The little brother of the Dragon, Dragon's Apprentice is a smaller, more contained rollercoaster aimed, among others, at those too short to ride the Dragon.
Don't be fooled into thinking that this ride is rubbish, though - it's still good fun!
What is it?
- A roller coaster ride built by WGH Transportation Engineering
- Opened March 1999
- Q-Bot reservations available
What does it do?
On leaving the station, the train quickly ascends a lift hill, before plummeting down and twisting and turning through a number of bends. The train does two circuits of the track.
- Must be a minimum of 0.9m tall to ride
- Guests under 1.3m tall must be accompanied by an adult
- Upper body control is needed
- Not recommended for guests with: back or neck complaints; heart conditions; high blood pressure; broken limbs; pregnant guests.
A great ride for smaller kids unable to board the Dragon, but also a great ride in it's own right!