Knights' Quest is an exciting, fast-paced flat ride on which riders chase around quickly in a loop of carts, whilst travelling over bumps. It's not for the faint hearted!
Having opened as the 'Dino Dipper' in Adventure Land in time for the 2005 season, the ride was dismantled in September 2010 to make room for Atlantis Submarine Voyage. It returned in 2011, rethemed as 'Knights' Quest', and located in front of the Dragon's Apprentice.
What is it?
- A MACK Old Train
- Opened March 2005, relocated from Adventure Land to Knights' Kingdom between September 2010 and April 2011
- 40 guests per run
- Q-Bot reservations available
What does it do?
The ride consists of a loop of carts resting on a bumpy surface, with each cart connected to the central pivot. The loop rotates quite quickly around the track, meaning that riders are forced to the outer edge of the trains quite a bit, hence a need for the fourth restriction below!
- Must be a minimum of 0.9m tall to ride
- Guests under 1.3m tall must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum of one adult per vehicle
- Adults must sit on left hand side of row
- Upper and/or lower body control is needed
- Not recommended for guests with: back or neck complaints; heart conditions; high blood pressure; broken limbs; pregnant guests.
This is a deceptively fun ride, which has a huge throughput so waiting should never be too much of a problem.