Boating school gives you the chance to skipper your own boat, and steer it around a series of water channels. Look out for the various LEGO models whilst you do so - some may try to get you wet!
What is it?
- Electric boats which are navigated through a predefined route
- Opened March 1996
- 2-3 guests per boat
- Q-Bot reservations available (for an additional £3 - see details on Q-Bot page)
What do you do?
Drive the boat! It's not as simple as it looks, but once you are on the waterway, you can go at your own pace - it's not too difficult for boats behind to overtake.
- Guests under 1.3m tall must be accompanied by an adult
- Must be no fewer than two and no more than three guests per boat, with no more than two adults
- Upper and/or lower body control may be required. Guests must be able to sit upright without assistance.
A LEGOLAND Windsor classic. As such, queues are often long - make use of Q-Bot! It's irritating that single riders aren't permitted, they were in the past, but then having said that most people will be in family groups. This is another attraction that, if the weather is good, you should aim to ride during your visit.