With Dino Dipper nearby, it seems clear that there must be dinosaurs in the area...
What is it?
- Metallbau Emmeln Safari Jeeps
- A set of small electric vehicles on a circuit, traveling around scenery with LEGO Dinosaurs
- Opened March 2005
- Q-Bot reservations available
What does it do?
Get into a mini Jeep and travel around a landscape dotted with dinosaurs and explorers.
- Must be a minimum of 0.9m tall to ride
- Guests under 1.3m tall must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for guests with: back or neck complaints; heart conditions; high blood pressure; broken limbs; pregnant guests.
When you look at all of LEGOLAND Windsor's great rides, this isn't one of them. It's most suited to very young riders, and the models are well worth a look if the queue is short. With often long queues, however, it is possibly, unfortunately, not worth the wait, which is sad considering the time clearly put in by the model makers.